Parents try to save money for their children’s marriage as much as possible. When a baby born in the family, from that time parents started to save money for their baby’s bright future. But, still when the time comes for the marriage it has seen that the money saved by parents is not sufficient and more money is required for the wedding. As a result, the marriage ceremony became colourless. But here are some tips given below through which you save money at the marriage time also by means of shopping, wedding cards, make-up, costumes etc.
1. First make a list of all the necessary items required for the marriage purpose. So that you will not have to spend more money on unnecessary things. After making the list try to purchase these things from Army canteen or company store house. Easily you will get discount and save money.
2. In marriage season you will get many discount like 50% off or buy one get one free or purchase one get one amazing gift. So at this time you can take chance and shop more n more. With fewer amounts you can purchase more stuffs.
3. If you have to buy cosmetics then directly you can go to wholesale shop. Definitely you will get good quality cosmetics cheap price.
4. Like that you can take advantage when you will get make-up by beautician at parlour. When you will get bridal make-up at that time you can say them to apply Mehendi free.
5. There are some items that are needed only at the time of the marriage and after that those items will be dumped in dustbin or those are useless. So avoid purchasing these items. Arrange it from your friends or relatives or arrange it from marriage suppliers.
6. If you are an Indian, then you know the value of Indian Wedding Cards. Select the invitation design within your budget. Start sending invitation before 2-3 months of marriage date. So that you can invite all the relatives and there is no chance of forgetting anyone to invite for the wedding ceremony.
7. Likewise for decoration and tent, instead of contacting high class contractor contact general/normal class contact. With low budget, you will get quality work.
8. Stitch your bridal/groom or all other wedding costume near one tailor. Because the tailor will stitch your costumes in lower price.
9. Except all these things don’t forget to book your honeymoon ticket. The ticket should be booked before long time of the marriage date. Because in off-season, you will get discount on ticket booking.
So, fulfil all your Wedding Wishes by doing shopping all marriage ceremony stuffs within your budget.