Choosing the best loan for yourself would require you to perform some research into the various loans available under the category of chartered accountant loans. This category covers a suite of four loans that are the personal loan, business loan, loan against property and the home loan. You can easily avail the loan of your choice once you successfully match the CA Loan eligibility criteria.
There are various benefits of chartered accountant loans such as flexible repayment tenor, online application, quick approval in 24 hours, speedy disbursal, etc. Another important benefit of these loans is the competitively set CA Loan interest rate. Before you apply for one of these loans, research your needs, study various lenders, review your purpose for borrowing and only then select a loan. These are some ways to ensure you get the best chartered accountant loan online:
How you can get the best chartered accountant loan online
- Study the market carefully
- Select a loan after ensuring it matching your requirements
- Choose a lender with affordable interest rates
- Understand the eligibility criteria
- Gather all the relevant documents
- Apply online
Select a type of chartered accountant loan
- Personal loan: This loan offers you funds up to Rs.35 lakh and is unsecured, which means you do not have pledge your assets as security. It features nominal interest rates and is highly affordable. You can use this loan for purposes like purchasing a car, financing a holiday, taking up home repair and renovation, funding a wedding, paying for education expenses for yourself or your children, or for your medical needs.
- Home loan: If you seek to raise finances to purchase a home, this loan is the most ideal option. It also features additional facilities like property dossier and property search services and offers funds up to Rs.2 crore for the tenor up to 20 years.
- Business loan: If you need funds to expand your business or finance your practice’s working capital, then a business loan is the one for you. It offers Rs.35 lakh for a tenor of up to 8 years.
- Loan against property: This is a secured loan of up to Rs.2 crore with a repayment tenor of up to 15 years. You can use this loan for a home loan balance transfer or to raise funds to purchase an asset or any other reason.
- Your Certificate of Practice (COP) needs to be at least 4 years old from your loan application date
- You need proof of your own or parental house or own office
- COP certificate
- Address proof
- PAN Card copy
- Own property proof
- Log on to the Bajaj Finserv website
- Fill up the online application form by entering your personal details and financial details
- Await a call from the representatives and submit your documents
- Wait for the verification of your documents
- Receive and sign the loan sanction letter
Once you are ready then apply for CA Loan online. Bajaj Finserv’s Chartered Accountant Loans offer quick disbursement with attractive interest rates.