Imagine waking up early morning with no power at your home, how hard and annoying is it for you? Exactly, then is when you can get away with not a generic inverter but a sustainable solution like a home solar generator.
Whether it is a sunny weather or a thunderstorm a solar powered generator is here for your rescue. The biggest problem with the traditional power generators is the required input energy which is required. This input energy might be gallons of kerosene, gasoline, firewood, which in itself is a big inconvenience in our day to day world.
Portable solar power generators very well solve this problem for us, with sunlight being the source which in itself is a natural source of energy.
How do Portable Solar Power Generators Actually Work?
There are three basic part of a solar generator:
- the actual generator
- a frame
- and a generator
The frame helps the generator in drawing the sun’s energy and further distributes it to the batter which has to be used at a later stage.
You can use these home solar generators for almost everything, starting from your electronic appliances or any other device you might have at your at your house during a power cut.
Here are the top benefits of a solar power generator and why you should have one for yourself:
- Who doesn’t like free stuff right? No fuel cost, sunshine is all you need, that is surely one of the biggest benefits of these home solar generators.
- The functional operation is silent and ideal for residential apartments.
- When the sun is not shining, the battery would prove you power.
- In a home solar generator there are no moving parts, which make it further more reliable.
- The best part is if you use sealed batteries, the home solar generators require completely zero maintenance.
- The only cost is the one time purchase and completely no ongoing costs. These generators can run continuously, without any interruptions at any point of time.
- These generators don’t need any venting as there isn’t one.
- Home Solar Generators are 100% eco-friendly. So, feel good when you are using one of them as you are not contributing to the global warming concerns.
One of the biggest reasons why you should be considering solar generators for your home is as they are a sustainable source of energy unlike kerosene, gasoline or other traditional sources of energy typically used.
Unlike the typical fuel and natural gas generators, the solar powered generators don’t produce any harmful gases. This makes them safer to use them even when they are inside our own house without polluting our surroundings or the environment.
Since, these solar power generators are using sunlight which is a natural source of energy, it completely eliminates the risk of producing flammable fuels. These flammable fuels are quite risky as they are pretty common in the traditionally used power generators.
As the name suggest, these portable solar power generators are REALLY PORTABLE. It means we can take our abundant, free, clean and green energy source with us anywhere we go. The battery in these generators can keep us going for hours and most of these kits can be supplemented with extra batteries for additional power.