State Mutual Insurance is a famous company that offers Medicare Supplemental health insurance policies to the policyholders since 1936. Based in Rome, Georgia; the company has been serving the insurance policyholders for more than seventy five years now. The company as of now conducts business in more than forty one states which also include the District of Columbia. State Mutual Insurance Company offers Medicare Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, Plan D, Plan E, Plan F, Plan M, and Plan N insurance plans as well as High Deductible Plan F that complement original Medicare and benefit to pay some of the health care expenses that original Medicare does not cover, such as copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles.
Delos H Yancey is currently working as the President and Chairman of State Mutual Insurance who has the main responsibility of establishing the goals and strategies of the company. Moreover, Delos is a Certified Insurance Examiner, a Certified Financial Examiner, and a fellow of the LIMRA Leadership Institute whose vast experience and understanding has assisted State Mutual Insurance to become one of the most popular companies that offer Medigap insurance policy for the customers. In addition to this, Delos has lot of other responsibilities which are listed below:
- Collaborates with the other professionals of the company such as Vice President, Corporate Compliance Officer, Executive Vice President/Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Secretary as well as Vice President/Controller in order to develop the policies
- Develop and maintain relations with other industry, associations, and government bureaucrats that are in the best interest of the company.
- Implement the organization’s guidelines on a day-to-day basis
- Authority to hire as well as terminate employees
- Determines if the company is in accordance with goals and policies
- Oversee the investment of funds and supervise cash management activities, manage associated risks, execute capital-raising strategies to support a company’s growth, and deal with mergers and acquisitions.
- Acts as a consultant from the financial viewpoint on any contracts into which the business may enter.
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, directs and evaluates the establishment’s fiscal function and performance.
In the recent times there has been a sudden growth in the Medicare buyers, as most of them are looking for supplemental coverage to bridge the gaps left by Medicare. State Mutual Insurance does not have stockholders since it is a mutual insurance company. The company is run for the benefit of policyholders and is owned by its policyholders as well. In spite of the increasing number of policyholders, State Mutual Insurance continues to offer the policyholders with the great customer service and exceptional benefits to its policyholders. Since 1985, State Mutual Insurance has paid around millions of dividends, death benefits as well as other living benefits to the policyholders that include endowment payments, annuity payments, surrender payments, health claims, etc.
Further serving as the president of State Mutual Insurance, Delos H Yancey sponsors Habitat for Humanity which is an international, non-governmental, and nonprofit organization in the United States.