An electric razor is one which is equipped with small motor powered blades behind a guard made of metal that is made of metal and is meant for shaving for facial hair without the use of soap or gel. These electric razors are of two types:
a) Foil razors
b) Rotary razors
Mostly electric razors can be used on a dry skin but some models are designed in such a way that can be used on a wet skin and using running water can be cleaned easily. In the market there are many electric razors available but the best electric razor for men are listed below:
Comparison of Top 5 Electric Razors:
- Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc 4: This foil shaver has received a very good feedback from customer search and reviews just because of its shaving feature on sensitive skin. Mostly customers are delighted by its close shave features because it is a requirement of every man. Also, it gives a very smoothing effect by less irritation on the skin. The only disadvantage of this model is that it can’t be used while it is charging. Before using it, the razor should be fully charged so that it can shave up to 45 minutes before its battery fades out.
- Remington R-7130: This rotary foil is good choicebecause of flexibility feature. Its blades flex very easily to get those hard to shave curves and its neck can move in multiple directions. Due to rotating and moving nature it makes it easier to trim neck hairs. Its battery is rechargeable and can last up to 60 minutes and in case you need more than 60 minutes just plug it into an electrical outlet and get up to 90 minutes. Remington R-7130 comes with a LED indicator which keeps a check on its battery indicator. Due to this indicator one will never go out of battery unknowingly.
- Philips Norelco PQ280: This model has achieved comments related to its travelling use. This product low cost and a portable one. When one is in need of two rotary shaving heads instead of its normal range i.e. three you can go for this model. It also gives a close shave like three blades headed shaver. Users are really surprised, in spite of its small size it performance is quite good.
This model can be operated on AA batteries i.e. it runs on rechargeable battery. Son very time use it power supply is needed. This razor battery can last up to one hour of shaving on AA battery. One hour is sufficient enough to have multiple shaving sessions.
- Braun Series 7 760cc: This razor is considered to be foil shavers for best value in terms of performance, speed or features. It really has very impressive features. As per customer reviews one of the remarkable feature of this product is its flexible shaving foil head. Due to this it is easy to get a close shave and trim trouble creating curves. Customers found its design to be very beautiful and comfortable to use and hold. Also, it cleaning method is an easy one.
- Philips Norelco SensoTouch 3D 1250X: With three shaving heads this product comes with special shaving tracks which makes shaving very effective and received a very good rating of 4.5 on amazon and good recommendation of its users.
So, above were some recommendations for best electric razor for men. But it is our sincere advice before you any electric razor just get an assurance you are buying a right one! Your own safety is first thing one should take into account.