Keeping the house tidy is challenging as it not only wastes your times but also make you tiresome. When you clean your home with vacuum cleaners, you get the utmost satisfaction from your neatly organized and clean place. But, the vacuum cleaner is not enough to make the carpets on your floor dust-free.
Think about it! The carpet has a hard time in the house. The spilled juice, muddy footsteps of pets and kids, and what not! It has to bear so much. Your carpet starts breeding pests that are the major cause of harmful and fatal diseases in your home. Do not forget that your kids get in contact with these dirty carpets easily. You do not want them to fall prey to these diseases.
Therefore, make sure that you take the help of the professional carpet cleaners who will clean the carpets well for you. It will save your efforts and time both. If you are still not convinced about getting it cleaned, here are some of the facts regarding your dirty carpet that you must know.
· It Is the Dirtiest Thing in The House
When it comes to the filthiest place in the house, the bathroom comes at the top. But according to a surprising fact, the carpet can be much dirtier if nobody takes care of it properly. The reason is the fibers of the carpet tends to attract bugs, hairs of pets and humans, dust particles and other filthy things. Also, you do not have to make many efforts in cleaning the bathroom.
· The Allergic and Asthmatic Patients Must Stay Away
As already mentioned, dirty carpets are home to many types of diseases. The patients suffering from allergies and asthma must be away from the carpet. But this is not a permanent solution to keep these patients safe and healthy. Such carpets need regular cleaning to stay away from all those health problems.
Also, the dust mites survive in a humid atmosphere, feeding on the skin flakes of human and pets. Also, the residue that they leave can be a major cause of the allergies in human beings in the house. Therefore, staying away from these mites is the best option.
· Dirt Makes It Heavy
The carpets carry four times more dirt than its actual weight. Therefore, it can be heavier due to all the filth that it carries. Make sure to hand it over to the professionals. They are the best people who know how to treat it the right way.
· The Bacteria Can Be Transferred to The Food
According to the studies conducted by the scientists, the bacteria on the carpet is expected to survive for about one month. Also, germs like Salmonella typhimurium can pollute the food also. It leads to vomiting and diarrhea in kids and adults. You do not want your family members to suffer from these conditions. Therefore, make sure to pay attention to the cleaning of the carpet.
Calling the professional carpet cleaning services and taking their help in the cleaning process is a great move. But, you must also pay attention to take care of your carpet. Here are some of the things that you can do to maintain the long life of the carpet.
1. Get Rid of Stains Quickly: Make sure that you take immediate action on the stain of the carpet. If you leave the spot, it will be tougher to get rid of it later.
2. Keep the Fringes Away from Chlorine Products: Make sure that you treat the fringes of the carpet with care. Also, it must not come in contact with chlorine in any way as it is damaging for the fringes for sure.
3. Cover It with The Rug: It is easy to protect those carpets in the area that experiences higher foot traffic. For the long life of such carpets, you can use the area rug to cover it. It will also enhance the look of the carpet.
4. Wipe Away the Dirt at The Door: Make sure to not allow any dirty feet inside the house and especially on the carpets. It will help in keeping the carpet clean for a longer time.
These small and useful tips will enhance the lifespan of the carpet and keep it clean too.